Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Reflections ...

On how I survived the weekend god knows, coming from a very taxing week of sleepless nites, paper work and all that... The weekend was no better… anyway, Thursday night I played at the Children of Asazi gig hosted by Mac Manaka. This is one of the dope poetry sessions I’ve witnessed in a very long time… I swear. All the guys who performed did a very good job… some of the guys it was the first time I see them do their thing (and just this one poet I think his overrated)… I must say big up to Flo for who held it down as the Master of Ceremony, he did a poem with all the guys that came got on stage… with killer jokes in between…

The next day I was playing at the Woods with DJ Bob and Blunted Stuntmen. The gigs was nice could have been nicer if it was promoted early other than that it was nice to see some familiar faces coming through and sure you guys had fun… and Saturday it was the Evo Lokxion All-Stars gig, for the mere fact that the gig was at night it was always going to be a mission for some peeps… but all those who made it through big ups to all of you (and to PHUTI the less said about other things the better)
Peace!

No comments: